Water damage can happen at any time! When your home or commercial property has a water damage it is imperative that you act fast, microbial growth can start within 48-72 hours and fast response is your best defense. Our trained and certified professionals are available for 24/7 emergency water damage repair and can minimize damage with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment to extract water and dry building materials.
Water Damage Evaluation
Point Roofing & Restoration has an experienced team of IICRC certified technicians. Emergency technicians are dispatched and perform the following procedures for a water damaged property:
• We will find the source of the water and stop the leak as soon as possible
• Evaluate damage
• Extract water from exposed areas
• Take moisture readings
• Take relative humidity readings
• Set & Monitor daily necessary drying equipment
• Determine if any materials need removed
• Replace and Repair any damaged materials bringing your home or commercial property back to pre-loss condition.
A project manager is assigned to work directly with the customer and their insurance company to generate an estimate of the loss. Moisture readings and relative humidity readings are taken throughout the loss in order to gauge the effectiveness of the dry down process.
From water damage repair & restoration to sewage damage restoration, we service homes in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell and Mountain Home, and their surrounding areas. If your home is damaged by flooding, plumbing leaks, toilet overflow, water heater overflow or a natural disaster, call Point Roofing & Restoration at 208-761-1090 for a quote.